Skip to main content

District Compensation

In compliance with state law, we provide reports to the State Controller's office annually. Board and Staff member compensation can be viewed on the State Controller's PublicPay website.

Government Code (GC) Section 53891 requires cities, counties and special districts to submit an annual Government Compensation in California (GCC) report to the State Controller’s Office.  Pursuant to GC Section 53891, the GCC report for the previous calendar year is due no later than April 30th.

Government Compensation in California Reporting — Special Districts