USDA Help for Recent Fire-Affected Farmers & Ranchers in SLO County

Disaster assistance programs from the Farm Service Agency (FSA) are available to support recovery efforts from lost livestock, grazing land, fences or eligible trees, bushes and vines as a result of natural disaster.

Natural Resources Conservation Services (NRCS) can offer the Emergency Watershed Protection Program (EWP) to help reduce imminent hazards to life and property.

Click on this pdf link to read more about these programs and access additional helpful links.